After Matthew Fox came, Patrick Dempsey on Grey's Anatomy. This one I am particularly glad about because, I just love me some McDreamy. I watch Grey's Anatomy every week, and every week I fall in love with Patrick Dempsey all over again. The name McDreamy is absolutely perfect for him. Those eyes, that hair! I think he just has the kindest looking eyes. Love him. I am so happy ABC put him on a show where I can watch him on a weekly basis.
There have been some others after Patrick Dempsey, but the latest reemergence of actors from the past comes in the form of Joseph Fiennes on the new show FlashForward. I first began to love Joseph Fiennes after I saw him in the movie Shakespeare in Love. After the success of Shakespeare in Love, Joseph decided to shun the Hollywood lifestyle and retreat back to his roots of theater so that he may grow as an actor and as a person. But thankfully, he did all the growing he needed. He's back with a new show, and it's wonderful. FlashForward is about how every one in the world loses consciousness for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, while unconscious every one sees into their futures, a flash forward. Joseph plays the main character named Mark Benford, an FBI agent. The show is exciting, suspenseful, has great acting, and great writing. I can't wait to see more episodes and to see Joseph Fiennes on TV every week.
FlashForward is on ABC tonight at 8pm. Check it out!





I <3 ABC too! Greys Anatomy, FlashForward AND Private Practice are on tonight! Thursdays are the best nights on television. I "love me some" McDreamy too - though I am quite partial to McSteamy (ow! ow!).
ReplyDeleteGotta love McDreamy!
ReplyDeletemmmmMMMmmmm Patrickkkk
ReplyDelete