Thursday, October 15, 2009

O.P.I.: New Fall/Winter Collection

O.P.I. has come out with its new Fall/Winter 2009 collection, and I am loving it. The theme this season is Spain, which I love because my family is originally from there.


The colors are gorgeous and are all about passion, and drama. They are all stunning but there are three colors I like the most.

Manicurist of Seville: A sangria shade of red that will make you want a glass of sangria.

Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees: A blue-grey that is named after the mountain range in Spain.

Give Me Moor!: Named after the people of North Africa that lived in southern Spain, it is a gorgeous wine-purple.

2 comments:

  1. i love the first and the last one. did you kno target has opi now i noticed it last time i went there. where do u buy urs from the salon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I usually don't like bright colored nail polishes, I'm going to have to say I like the first one. I love that OPI has themed nail polish seasons! Have fun at the food and wine festival!

    ReplyDelete