I don't pretend that I am an art connoisseur, but I do really appreciate a great work of art. I love to go to museums, look at art and see the beautiful pieces artist have produced. Some of my favorite artist are
Claude Monet, and
Vincent van Gogh and my favorite type of art is impressionism, though I like many others. Since I have been home, I haven't been able to visit a great art museum, because well, there aren't any. So instead of depriving myself of beautiful artwork here are just some of my favorite pieces of art. If I can't go to a museum, I might as well look online. I hope you like these pieces of art as much as I do. Enjoy!
The Swing by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
Sunset in Venice by Claude Monet
The Artist's Garden at Giverny by Cluade Monet
Sunlight Under The Poplars by Claude Monet
Primavera by Sandro Botticelli
The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli
La Nuit Etoilee by Vincent van Gogh
Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh
Blue Dancer by Edgar Degas
Dance At Bougival by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Boston Common at Twilight by Childe Hassam
The Kiss by Auguste Rodin
The Dancers by Romero Britto
Fun Passion by Romero Britto
Love the boticellis - what's up with the Star of David on the last romero britto? Great post topic! There's SOME art in Miami - hit up the University of Miami Art Museums!
ReplyDeletelove the birth of venus and starry night, i saw it in NYC and it was more amazing than i could have ever imagined. i also love the dance at bougival one of my favs at the mfa. great topic! keep it up chica!
ReplyDelete