
My one question about this promo shot for The Vampire Diaries is, why did I just see it for the first time last night?!
My friend showed me this picture because of our mutual love for the show. I must say, I was blown away by it. I just love everything about this picture. It just shows how both vampire brothers, Stefan and Damon, want Elena. It should also be noted that Damon is more focused on Elena's neck, while Stefan on her lips. Hmmm. I also love the intensity Stefan is portraying. He looks almost pained to be kissing Elena. So hot. Besides all the True Blood promos, which I love, this has to be one of the best promo pics around. It is just full of symbolism and is just overall great. I can't wait for The Vampire Diaries to come back tonight at 8pm on The CW!
No comments:
Post a Comment