
True Blood hasn't been on the air in a couple of months, and I am beginning to have withdrawals. It is one of my favorite shows, and I can not wait for the new season to start. The third season of the show starts filming December 3rd, with the new season airing in June 2010.
I love True Blood because it is just so great. The story lines are out there, and so are the characters. It makes a really interesting story. The fact that it is on HBO also helps, because HBO always puts high quality productions out there (Seriously, check out John Adams if you don't believe me). I've read the True Blood books, and they are just as great. I recommend reading them also, even though they do somewhat differ from the show. But, I've never been bothered by that.
My favorite characters on the show are Sookie, Bill, Eric, and Sam. I like most of the characters, but those 4 I enjoy the most. I like Sookie because she is the main character, and I wish I was her. But I also like how she doesn't take crap from anyone. She'll stand up to any person, or vampire. Then there's Bill, the main vampire on the show and Sookie's love interest. I just love how he was turned during the Civil War, and sometimes seems to hate being a vampire. He's one of the main people that actually drinks the True Blood drink. Next is Eric, the sexiest vampire. He is the sheriff of the district the Sookie and Bill live in, and is the owner of Fangtasia, a bar frequented by vampires and fang bangers. He is the ultimate badboy, which makes him awesome. Finally, there's Sam. The shapeshifter that has been in love with Sookie for years. I just love how he looks and when he talks with his southern accent. Makes me heart skip a beat. And damn, does he look good in a pair of jeans.
Here are just some pics of the cast to help you get through till next season too.
Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse
Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton
Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte
Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman
Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse
Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds
Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton







cannot wait until it comes back! great post
ReplyDeletei heart sam....and the fact that he turns into a pup....must finish watching the last episodes of season 2!
ReplyDelete