Monday, November 30, 2009

"No Place Like London"

Currently Music: I've Just Seen A Face - The Beatles

Yup, I'm in the mood to move to London...again. I really think it would just be the best for me to go somewhere new. I've done the United States, and I just want to go be in a new place, and meet new people. London just seems so magical to me. I think I want to visit it sometime this upcoming year, to see if it really is the place for me.

Here are a few photos of the gorgeous city of London, you'll see why I want to move there.

London

Big Ben

London Eye

The financial district

Tower Bridge and Thames River

Piccadilly Circus

(I got these beautiful pictures from an article called "London from above, at night" that was published on boston.com. Check it out here)

1 comment:

  1. You've done the US i.e. been to like 4 cities. Explore the US more! Visit London and then decide to move there. But, i love the aerial shots.

    ReplyDelete