Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Favorites Part I

Well everyone, Christmas time is upon us. I've decided to share with you some of my favorite things that only really happen around this time of year. I like all types of movies, and shows, but what I really enjoy is the music. Everyone has their own favorite song they like to hear around this time of year, and I also have a few.

The first song that I love is Last Christmas. It was originally sung by Wham and has been redone several times. I've embedded the latest version of the song that I love by the cast of Glee.


The next song that I just love listening to during christmas is Little Drummer Boy. Here's a classic version with David Bowie and Bing Crosby.



I also just love the song The First Noel since I had to sing it in chorus in middle school. This version is by none other than Frank Sinatra.



Do you all have a favorite Christmas song that you like to listen to?

1 comment:

  1. im glad ur loving the little drummer boy version that is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete