
While the show is just great with it's explanations on how to survive if ever stranded in some remote part of the world, the real point I watch Man vs. Wild is Bear Grylls. Call me shallow for watching a show for it's host, but I do love me some Bear Grylls.
Bear Grylls is just an excellent host/person. He does all these crazy things just to show you how to survive in harsh terrains. Ok, in reality I don't watch the show just so Bear can teach me how to survive, no matter how enthusiastic he is, I watch the show because of how gorgeous I think Bear is. He is a dare devil/adventurer which brings out my love for adventure. He also does not look bad without his shirt on, which happens very often on the show. So I just wanted to celebrate how Man vs. Wild is back and how I can, once again, look at Bear Grylls and be happy!
Man vs. Wild airs Wednesdays at 9pm on Discovery Channel.
(Yes, this entire post was just in honor of the hotness that is Bear Grylls)








nice eye candy thanks!
ReplyDelete